ESP wins Environmental Business Journal's 2017 Business Achievement Award for "Business Achievement: Investment & Partnerships"
Environmental Business Journal awards ESP with the 2017 award for “Business Achievement: Investment & Partnerships” at the 20th annual EBJ Business Achievement Awards.
The Water Values Podcast veteran Jud Hill returns to discuss wetlands mitigation banking. Jud, an experienced water investor, now turns his attention to bringing scale, expertise and capital to the wetlands mitigation space. Jud gives a soup to nuts discussion of how wetlands mitigation banking works, what the drivers are, how he marshals expertise, capital and the need for mitigation to deliver efficient wetlands mitigation banking projects. Continue reading...
- When wetlands mitigation is required under Section 404 of the Clean Water Act
- Why wetlands are important
- How wetlands protect infrastructure
- How wetlands nurture economic development
- History of wetlands mitigation
- The role of the US Army Corps of Engineers
- How Ecological Service Partners (ESP) leverages scale for efficient wetlands projects
- How ESP uses beneficial dredge to create functional wetlands
- How the wetlands credit market functions
- What the macro drivers for wetlands mitigation
DALLAS & WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ecological Service Partners, LLC (“ESP”) announced it has secured a $250 million equity commitment from its financial partners. The new equity will support ESP’s activities in large-scale ecological restoration of damaged wetlands, streams and habitats for endangered species, as well as in enhancing water quality for offsets to nutrient impacts. With $250 million of committed equity capital, ESP is now one of the best capitalized operators in the ecological service market, enabling ESP to restore thousands of acres of wetlands and hundreds of miles of impacted streams. ESP will also opportunistically pursue strategic acquisitions...Continue reading